Interested in learning how StaffGarden is building innovative and durable tools for nursing professionals? We are excited to have the opportunity to be an exhibitor at the National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition (NTI) this year!
About the NTI conference
NTI will be the most valuable conference you attend this year. With hundreds of educational sessions and the inspirational all-attendee gatherings throughout the week, we know NTI will ignite your commitment to your practice and our profession.
- The NTI education — Take home evidence-based knowledge that you can put into practice with hundreds of sessions on topics high acuity and critical care nurses need in today’s diverse and challenging healthcare environments.
- SuperSessions and Keynote Presentations — Our SuperSessions will entertain, motivate and inspire as you gather together with thousands of your colleagues to acknowledge the joys and challenges of caring for critically ill patients and their families.
- The Critical Care Exposition — Enjoy the largest and most comprehensive trade show for high acuity and critical care nurses, and return to your unit with new techniques, innovative products and services to share with your unit and hospital.
- Nurses’ Night Off — Let the good times roll! We’ll celebrate at Mardi Gras World, Wednesday, May 18, 2016, where you’ll experience a true portrayal of New Orleans Mardi Gras.
- Certification Celebration — If you are certified, the Certification Celebration Reception and Dinner is an opportunity to connect with your colleagues and celebrate your accomplishment.
- Networking Opportunities — Forge lasting connections with our community of exceptional nurses while you share with others and discover creative solutions to your most persistent challenges at work.
- Exploring New Orleans — Experience the magic of NTI and the rich history and culture of New Orleans. The vibrant culinary and music scene adds to the atmosphere as we welcome our community of exceptional nurses to the Big Easy. Start planning your NOLA adventure now.
Who can you meet from StaffGarden?
VP of Sales & Marketing
Director of Digital Content
Marketing Project Manager
Talent Acquisition Manager
“Follow us at NTI” & you can win an Apple TV!
Time Left To Enter
We are giving out an Apple TV to one of our social followers!
We will choose one follower at random from one of our social accounts. To win, simply follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and/or Snapchat to enter. The more that you follow, the more chances you have to win.
This contest is open to anyone who follows us! The winner will be chosen on 5/19/16 on 12:00pm Pst
We’re also sending some awesome nurses to NTI!
Brenda D. was the awesome nurse that won our giveaway for 2 FREE tickets to NTI 2016! StaffGarden teamed up with Nurse Beth of Nursecode.com to give one lucky nurse 2 Tickets plus 4 nights at a Hilton Hotel to NTI 2016 in historic New Orleans. Brenda will be bringing her nurse friend Amanda to this awesome conference!
Brenda graduated Magna Cum Laude from the University of Hawaii at Manoa and is currently working at the University of Washington Medical Center. Her chapter of AACN is accepting these awards at the conference:
Circle of Excellence Award for Excellence in Community Education and Public Service
Circle of Excellence Award for Excellence in Chapter Collaboration
We are happy that she will be there to accept it!
StaffGarden is taking over Snapchat!
Our NTI Contest Winner Brenda Duong will be snapping her whole experience at NTI on our snapchat channel! Give us a follow and experience NOLA and NTI from your phone! Scan our snap code or add us!
StaffGarden’s team has created an innovative application for nursing professionals to create, manage, and own their ePortfolio. This provides them with greater exposure to the healthcare industry. Whether a student or a seasoned professional, in an office or institution, StaffGarden is the place to share your education, experiences and dreams to an engaged and growing community.
If you’ll be attending the National Teaching Institute & Critical Care Exposition (NTI), be sure to swing by booth #4437 to meet our team and learn more about the tools we’re creating to help nurses grow their careers! Let us know if you’re attending in the comments!
University Liaison | Marketing Project Manager
As the resident chai latte queen at StaffGarden, you can find Olivia color coordinating her notes, planning StaffGarden’s next big event, or helping college students create their ePortfolio. Contact at Olivia@StaffGarden.com
More From StaffGarden
Nurses working 12+ hour shifts may feel the need to ‘relax’ on their day’s off but Kati Kleber has 3 tips you must read to make sure you’re making the most of your time and ensure you have a great work week!read more
Don’t let your cover letter end up in the trash! Theses 3 simple tips will go a long way!read more