We are StaffGarden
StaffGarden is a tight-knit team, united by the belief that growing a great organization requires regular tending.
We build robust systems and elegant products that help healthcare systems track and achive clinical excellence.
Our technology is used by some of the top healthcare systems in the country.
And, we’re located in the center of Southern California, where everything is as perfect as you’ve heard.
StaffGarden is seeking smart, driven, and articulate sales professionals to join the StaffGarden sales team. The ideal candidates will move opportunities through the existing pipeline while developing new business with nursing leadership teams in healthcare systems across the nation.
Qualified candidates should be self-starters with proven track records of meeting and exceeding sales quotas in enterprise SaaS sales.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the StaffGarden product line, competitive advantage and market.
- Engage with our key demographic customer to educate and promote the StaffGarden GROW platform.
- Create meaningful first impressions with future partners while focusing on the StaffGarden pipeline.
- Maintain sales lead information in StaffGarden CRM.
- Schedule customer discovery and demo calls for sales leadership and stay connected to see each demo through to a deal.
- Achieve or exceed monthly KPIs and sales quotas.
- Active listener with the ability to gather customer requirements and connect them to the StaffGarden GROW solution.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Excellent written / verbal communication and persuasion skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- SaaS sales experience.
- Proven sales success.
- Goal-oriented team player.
This is a Hybrid position, we will consider remote only depending on location and level of experience.
Works days are typically Monday through Friday 8:30 to 5:30. Some travel required.
We’re looking for experienced C#, HTML5, SQL engineers to work on the core StaffGarden development team. You will be on the ground floor of a well-funded startup that is based on great technology and is solving a huge worldwide problem. As a Software Engineer at StaffGarden, it’s all about end-to-end ownership. You’ll be responsible for designing, developing, and evaluating new features, focusing on high-performance implementations without neglecting the user experience. You’ll work in C# and SQL, but you’ll be responsible for writing quality HTML and CSS (Bootstrap!) too.
You will work closely with other developers and project management in a collaborative and energetic environment. Here, we iterate quickly, writing well-structured and elegant code to solve critical business needs – and to provide the best possible experience for our users. We’re located in downtown Fullerton – the center of Southern California, where nearly everything is as perfect as you’ve heard.
- Making key technical implementation decisions and helping to guide engineering vision
- Working closely with product management to define user requirements and translating them into reliable, intuitive features
- Evangelizing code quality through writing well architected, structured code, and practicing good engineering hygiene
- Leading and guiding peers, delegating responsibilities and solving hard technical problems
- Constantly driving for improved quality and code health
- Understanding of C# and solid experience with relational databases (SQL Server, Oracle, or My SQL)
- Excited to solve complex problems in a sophisticated web application
- 2+ years of relevant experience
Awesome coworkers. Casual dress. 401k, Health Care, HSA, PTO, Southern California!